Strategic collaborator Steffen Tange
Tlf 39 18 66 66
Born 1962, Aabenraa
MSc in Psychology, Copenhagen University. Masters Thesis: Industrial and organizational psychology
Systemic theory and methodology, 1 year DISPUK [Danish Institute for Supervision, Employee Development, Education, and Consultation], Snekkersten
Certified for MBTI, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (now JTI)
Group Analytical Psychotherapy Education, Institute for Group Analysis, 3 years
Educational Consultant (part time), Steno Diabetes Center. Planning and implementation of international programs for doctors and care staff, particularly in India, Brazil, Mexico, and China.
erhvervspsykologer.com: eget konsulentfirma sammen med Stina Ørgård.
erhvervspsykologer.com: consulting company co-created with Stina Ørgård. 2002-03 group therapist for a therapy group in the Student Counseling Service.
Steffen Tange – Industrial Psychologist in private practice. Partnership Contract with Green & Andersen Business Psychologists LLC. Contributed to the establishment of the company Green & Andersen. Management consultant for both private and public companies, as well as conducting individual coaching, supervision, and therapy.
Danish Technological Institute/Industrial Management: Management Consultant in Quality Management, Total Quality Management and Change Management. – Product Manager for the area of Service Quality. Developed and conducted manager programs for quality/environment managers. Participated in the department’s organizational and business development. – Project manager for several employment projects for unemployed academics and seniors.
OPUS Consulting Firm (unit of FOA, Union of Public Employees): Consultant in organizational development including participation in a major organizational development project for the Danish hospital system.
FOA, Union of Public Employees: Educational Consultant. Contract employee at IT-based skills development project for social and health employees.
Freelance consultant including for the Senior Policy Project in the Copenhagen Municipality, as well as being responsible for a user evaluation of a treatment center in West Zealand County. For a short period supporting psychologist in Frederiksberg Municipality for a young man with behavioral problems.
Copenhagen Business School/Niels Brock : Lecturer in psychology.
Bispebjerg Hospital, Youth Psychiatric Ward: Member of environmental therapy staff including daily contact with patients. Day, weekend, and night shifts.
- – Center for Management, Top Manager Program, PIL
- – Technological Institute, TI, Open courses
- – Copenhagen University, Guest Lecturer for the Psychological Program
- – Aarhus University, Held courses for the Psychological Program
- – College of Social Work
- – Psychologist and coach at TV2, “The Job is Yours”, 4 documentaries, spring 2004
- – “The Function of the Co-Therapist in Group Analytical Psychotherapy”, 2003 (unpublished)
- – “The Health Care System’s Sense of Complexity”, Management Today No. 50/2002
- – “3 Domains of Collaboration – On Collaboration with a Systemic Perspective“, 1998 (unpublished)
- – Report: Improving the Psychosocial Work Environment in the Prisons of Copenhagen, 1997. DTI (unpublished)
- – Evaluation report regarding Skovsøgård Treatment Center in Slagelse, 1993
- – “Scenes from an Office Landscape”, Thesis in Organizational Psychology, 1992 (unpublished)
Positions of trust:
1996-98: Elected member of the Board of the Danish Psychological Association. Chairman of the Committee for Privately Employed Psychologists. Responsible for publication of flyer about non-competition clauses. Did not run for re-election due to family expansion.